Thursday, March 26, 2015

Just Another One of Our Crazy Days

Today was a crazy day. I'm on the Relief Society Activities Committee in my ward, and tonight was our birthday dinner. We decided to do a carnival theme, and base it on friendship. It turned out really cute! My busy day came from having to make the cupcakes. I end up making over 100 cupcakes because my first batch struggled. Yeah, ONE HUNDRED.

 This cute girl was so helpful. She just sat and played while mama worked. She also was really good when we had to run back to the store to get more cupcake materials.

 My favorite part was how she entertained herself while I got myself ready for the activity. I had no idea my purse was so fun.

 I love that she rolled away from all of her other toys just to play with it. I didn't mind though. It kept her busy for almost a half hour straight. Why do I even buy toys?

If you want to see how I made the cupcake toppers check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment