Friday, June 26, 2015

Family Reunion Time

                                          

This summer we were able to head down to Pine Valley and spend the weekend with my family. We had a blast 4-wheeling, eating his food, and playing games. I'm telling you, my mom is the best cook in the world. 


                                           

Here's a little secret about my siblings, even though we are a bunch of indecisive girls we can be ridiculously competitive. What may seem like a simple game of Skip-Bo can turn into a blood bath. You've had your warning. 


                                     

Another thing I love about staying at Pine Valley is the opportunity we get to go to church at the Pine Valley Chapel. It is so cool to worship in the same building that pioneers worshiped in. If you ever get the chance to go to Pine Valley make sure you take time to get a tour of the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment