Friday, April 24, 2015

Raspberry Dream for Under 50 Calories

I love Swig. For those of you who don't know what Swig is, I'll explain. It started down in St. George, Utah in a little yellow shack by the college.  They mix non-alcoholic drinks, and they mix them good.  They have a myriad of different concoctions.  My personal favorite is the Raspberry Dream. It is a mix of Dr. Pepper, coconut cream, and raspberry puree.  It is so sweet, smooth, and refreshing.  I feel a little guilty spending $3 every time I go just for a drink. (Let's be honest, I spend more than that because I can't go without getting a cookie.) I decided to start making my own at home.

I just mix 1 tablespoon of raspberry syrup and 1 tablespoon of coconut cream with a can of Dr. Pepper.  It is quite delightful, and much cheaper, Also, it's under 50 calories!


No comments:

Post a Comment