Tuesday, February 9, 2016

How to Manage Multiple Instagram Profiles

                                                    
Friends, an Instagram miracle had occurred! You can now switch between multiple Instagram accounts without having to log out of one and into another. Can I tell you how happy I am about this? I mean, I probably complained to my husband about this at least once a day. I don't know who's more excited about this new change. Let's be real, it's probably him so he doesn't have to hear me complain about it anymore.

Well, enough about me. Here's how you work the magic. First, you need to be sure that your phone has the latest update and that your Instagram is updated. Some phones don't have the update yet, so if it isn't showing up on your Instagram just keep checking back.

                                                 
Click on the gear icon on your profile.

                                                
Click on "Add Account" at the bottom of the settings list. Log into your other Instagram account and you're done! Make yourself a Raspberry Dream with your extra time. Yum!

                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment